The Baby Room
For children aged from 3 months to 2 years
A Senior leads our dedicated staff team within the Baby room.
Our babies benefit from;
- A personal care plan developed to meet their emotional and physical needs.
- A special quiet area to ease them to sleep.
- Natural materials that stimulate and encourage learning.
- Opportunities to play and explore sand, water, paint and malleable materials.
- Lots of affection and cuddles.
- A redesigned garden especially for babies with shelter from the sun.
- Safe outdoor learning experiences where children can benefit from fresh air every day.
The Toddler Room
For children aged from 2 to 3 years
A Senior leads our dedicated staff team within the Toddler room.
Our toddlers benefit from;
- A stimulating environment to explore, discover and find out how things works.
- Opportunities to express themselves freely.
- Access to a full range of indoor and outdoor activities including sand, water, paint, malleable/mark making materials, dressing up, songs and stories.
- Experiencing new and exciting play activities supported by caring adults.
- A large outdoor play space to challenge and promote physical development.
The Pre-School Room
For children aged from 3 to 5 years
A Senior leads our dedicated staff team within the Pre-school room.
Our pre-school children have opportunities to;
- Develop their natural curiosity, discover their own talents, become more confident, independent and most importantly enjoy learning.
- Explore, experiment and make choices.
- Be active participants in their own learning.
- Discuss their own ideas and thoughts.
- Use resources which reflect their own interests which include sand, water, paint, glue, malleable/mark making materials, role-play, computer and ICT access, music etc.
- Engage in locally developed programmes that support their physical and intellectual development.